Furniture Installer/Warehouse Receiver
Are you good with your hands and love a good home project? Are you also good with computers and keeping things organized? Then we need you! We are an award-winning Interior Design firm designing model homes, clubhouses, and other properties and need a skilled professional for the following:
- Assemble furniture, hang detailed artwork displays, hang window treatments (curtains/hardware) and assist on all aspects of installation process.
- Maintain the highest standards of safety and quality
- Have a positive attitude and work well with the entire team.
- Keep toolbox (company provided) stocked adequately at all times.
- Travel to job sites throughout Florida and the Southeastern U.S. as needed. (All expenses paid by Company.)
- Receive goods in computer system, process paperwork, label boxes, and stage items into appropriate stacks.
- Keep warehouse organized, clean, stocked and secure at all times.
- Pick up goods at local vendors, make deliveries, run general errands using company vehicle.
- Experience with installations is great, but a background in furniture assembly, general construction, or other hands-on skills is all helpful.
- Knowledge of and experience with a variety of hand and power tools.
- Ability to lift more than 100 Pounds
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Must pass a drug test and background check.
- Availability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Salary plus bonuses for Installations
- Thank You bonuses for overnight travel!
- Healthcare, long term disability and life insurance
- 401k plan with generous employer matching
- 2 weeks of vacation the first year, and 3 weeks after 5 years
- 1 week of personal time per year
- 8 – 12 days off for holidays
If you meet all the above requirements please contact email@example.com.